ToiletStuffToShare

Toilet has tons of stuff to share

Computing Notes

I had spent few days to compile these notes for computing, based on the prelim answers from different JCs, they are not complete yet but these are what I feel are important and that we have to memorize. Though some parts are incomplete yet but I am sure some parts of this notes will be of help to you all. I hope all of us (from my JC of course) computing students will get a good grade for computing and everyone jiayou for the a levels. For my friends I can email you all if you want but for others you need to email me first.

Here is the link.

NOTE: None of these materials are my original answer so I do no claim any credit for any of them. If any school feels that their answer should not be revealed please email me and I will delete them away asap. But I believe none will do so as this is for the benefit of us students. I sincerely thanks all the teachers who had came up with these answers as they had been a great help to me. Thank You.

Warning some parts may be wrong as I had not checked with my teacher so please practice caution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHOUTBOX


ShoutMix chat widget

About this Page

Well I had things I wanted to share with everyone but I do not want to create a separate blog to do so, so i made this page so that you all can download my stuffs.

Personal Motto

Don't do something that you'll regret later